Our Full Moon, farm-to-table dinners are an experience not to be missed! These 3-course farm-fresh dinners will be prepared by professional Chef Mike, using seasonal and specialty ingredients from our farm, as well as from other local growers and producers. Each unique dinner menu will be themed to reflect the name of that month’s full moon.
- June 25th Friday Strawberry Moon: Appetizers @ 6pm, Dinner @ 7pm @ England House Bed & Breakfast
- July 23rd Friday Buck Moon (venison): Appetizers @ 6pm, Dinner @ 7pm @ England House Bed & Breakfast
- August 21st Saturday Sturgeon Moon (fish): Appetizers @ 6pm, Dinner @ 7pm @ Dirty Boot Farm
- September 24th Friday Corn Moon: Appetizers @ 5pm, Dinner @ 6pm @ Mountain Thyme Hollow Farm
- October 17th Sunday Harvest Moon: Appetizers @ 5pm, Dinner @ 6pm @ England House Bed & Breakfast
Cost: $150 per couple. BYOB. Tables are limited. Reservations required.
All tables will be socially distanced and we will be following the current CDC and City of Flagstaff safety guidelines.
Full refunds will be available for cancelations made 7 days prior to each event. If cancelation is made less than 7 days in advance, we ask that you find a replacement for your reservation. No refunds for cancelations made less than 7 days in advance unless arrangements have been made prior to the event. Contact us ASAP if you need to cancel and we will do our best to work with you.
All events will be held outside, dress accordingly and be ready for the adventure, cause we aren’t afraid of a little rain! If we do need to cancel due to the weather, we will reschedule the event.
Accommodations may be made for food allergies, however, please message us prior to reserving your spot so we can try our best to accommodate your meal: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Due to multiple circumstances beyond our control, ALL dinners for 2021 have been canceled. Sorry for any inconvenience. We look forward to feeding you in the future. Thank you for your support and understanding***